Guichon Valves is a French manufacturer of high performance and custom-made industrial valves, first established more than 90 years ago, now member of the VALCO Group. The Guichon company has full control over the design and fabrication of a complete range of high performance and customer made industrial valves to meet demanding requirements in petrochemicals, chemicals, fine chemicals-pharma applications and for nuclear, naval and associated industries.
Guichon Valves also offers services of audit, technical studies and training for customers worldwide.
Depending on the models, the Guichon Valves range covers:
- Sizes from DN10 (3/8”) to DN1200 (48”)
- Pressure classes : from PN 10 to PN 420 / class 150 to 2,500
- Materials : Stainless steels, Duplex and Super-Duplex steels, Nickel alloys (Uranus, Monel, Incoloy, Inconel, Hastelloy®, Nickel), special alloys (Titanium, Tantalum, Zirconium, etc. )
For each valve, several construction alternatives and options are available, for example: bellow sealed stem, built-in temperature sensor, heating jacket, cleaning or flushing nozzles, stem extension, actuator locking systems and other accessories.
The Guichon product range includes:
- Piston valves
- Tank bottom valves (disc and piston type)
- Globe valves, Y or angle pattern,
- Sampling valves, piston or ball type
- Injection or draining valves for tanks or reactors
- Multiway diverter valves for the polymers industry
- Gate valves
- Slide valves
- Ball valves
- Check valves
- Sight glasses
- Special designs, prototypes.